Chicoffee - Roasted Dandelion and Chicory Blend 80g
Made from 100% natural roasted dandelion and chicory roots. A tasty caffeine free alternative to coffee. Large, coarsely ground pieces to retain freshness. The best you will ever find! Pleasantly roasted with bitter notes. It's the perfect tea for everyday wellness!
Roasted chicory root and roasted dandelion root. Nothing else!
Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing a heaped teaspoon in 250ml of boiling water for at least 5 minutes. Add milk, honey or sugar to taste. Makes a delicious cappuccino.
Add 2 heaped teaspoons of Chicoffee to 250ml of boiling water and allow to steep for 10 minutes or longer for a stronger taste. Pour about half of the mixture into a cup and save the rest to make a second cup. While it is still hot, mix in a sweetener of your choice and add a few drops of vanilla extract. Stir to combine. Add ice, milk, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top and your iced late is complete!
Chicoffee Tea Infusion
- 100ml Simple Syrup (Ratio 1:1, white sugar dissolved into boiling water)
- Brewed Chicoffee (5 heaped teaspoons of Chicoffee brewed in 250ml of boiling water)
- 40ml Spiced Rum
- 20ml Macadamia Liqueur (or Hazelnut Liqueur)
- 30ml Chicoffee Tea Infusion
- To make Chicoffee Tea Infusion, brew 5 heaped teaspoons of Chicoffee into 250ml of boiling water, then add 100ml of Simple Syrup. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a container sitting over boiling water, add Spiced Rum, Macadamia Liqueur and the Chicoffee Tea Infusion. Stir until heated.
- Double strain and serve in a coffee mug with a small amount of ice to allow for dilution. Add whipped cream and chocolate/cinnamon to garnish.