Tropical Punch - Fruit Pieces - Organic - 80g
A well-rounded aroma and fruity flavour that is organically grown and ethically sourced.
Tropical Punch Ingredients
Peach pieces, pineapple pieces, mandarin peel, apple pieces and organic strawberry powder.
Use one heaped teaspoonful of Tropical Punch with 1 cup (250g) of boiling water. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Strain and enjoy.
Use 4 heaped teaspoonful of Tropical Punch with 500g of boiling water. Let it steep overnight in the fridge. Strain and enjoy over ice with a few pineapple slices.
Tropical Punch Infusion
- 100ml Simple Syrup (Ratio 1:1, white sugar dissolved into boiling water)
- Brewed Tropical Punch (5 heaped teaspoons of Tropical Punch brewed in 250ml of boiling water)
Cocktail Mix (single serving)
- 45ml White Rum
- 45ml Tropical Punch Tea Infusion
- 30ml Apple Juice
- 20ml Pineapple Juice
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Coconut Syrup (or Malibu)
- To make Tropical Punch Infusion, brew 5 heaped teaspoons of Tropical Punch into 250ml of boiling water, then add 100ml of Simple Syrup. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, White Rum, Tropical Punch Tea Infusion, Apple Juice, Pineapple Juice, Lemon Juice and Coconut Syrup and shake.
- Double strain and serve over ice into a tall glass.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves, orange slices and a maraschino cherry.