Gingerness - Organic - 55g
Strong and robust flavour, with plenty of zesty ginger, combined with organic paw paw leaf and organic orange peel.
Organic ginger pieces, organic true cinnamon, organic orange peel, organic honeybush leaves, organic paw paw leaf (Carica papaya) and calendula petals.
Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing a heaped teaspoon in a freshly boiled cup (250ml) of water for at least 7 minutes. Enjoy warm or over ice.
In a pot add 50ml of honey, 4 heaped teaspoons of Gingerness Tea, a tablespoon of lemon juice, some lemon zest and then add 2L of boiling water from your kettle and stir until the honey is dissolved. Cover and let steep for 1 hour. Strain into a pitcher and add some fresh mint leaves and lemon slices, then place in the fridge. Once chilled, serve over ice.
Gingerness Tea Infusion
- 100ml Simple Syrup (Ratio 1:1, white sugar dissolved into boiling water)
- Brewed Gingerness (5 heaped teaspoons of Gingerness brewed in 250ml of boiling water)
- 5 dehydrated apple slices
- 2 cinnamon quills
Cocktail Mix (single serving)
- 40ml Gin
- 30ml Cloudy Apple Juice
- 60ml Gingerness Tea Infusion
- To make Gingerness Tea Infusion, brew 5 heaped teaspoons of Gingerness into 250ml of boiling water, add 100ml of Simple Syrup, 5 dehydrated apple slices and 2 cinnamon quills. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, gin, cloudy apple juice and Gingerness tea Infusion and shake.
- Double strain and serve in a glass over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with an apple fan and cinnamon dust.