Red Velvet - Organic - 75g
If you like Rooibos, you'll love our Red Velvet Tea! It's the perfect warm hug in a drink to wind down and relax after a hard day's work.
Red Velvet Tea Ingredients
Rooibos, Rose Petals, Raspberry, Elderberry, Strawberry
Use one heaped teaspoon of Red Velvet Tea with 1 cup (250g) of boiling water. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Strain and enjoy.
Add 3 heaped teaspoons of Red Velvet Tea to 500ml of boiling water. Add a few lemon slices, some fresh mint and a sweetener of your choice to taste. Stir in and refrigerate overnight. Strain and enjoy.
Red Velvet Tea Infusion
- 100ml Simple Syrup (Ratio 1:1, white sugar dissolved into boiling water)
- Brewed Red Velvet (5 heaped teaspoons of Red Velvet brewed in 250ml of boiling water)
Cocktail Mix (single serving)
- 30ml Pink Gin
- 60ml Red Velvet Tea Infusion
- 15ml Peach Liqueur
- To make Red Velvet Tea Infusion, brew 5 heaped teaspoons of Red Velvet into 250ml of boiling water, then add 100ml of Simple Syrup. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, Pink Gin, Red Velvet Tea Infusion and Peach Liqueur and shake.
- Double strain and serve in a martini glass.
- Garnish with an edible flower or cherry maraschino.